6 bloggers are competing for a 3D3N Osaka trip to cover the finals in Japan, with accommodation and Dance Delight tickets provided, worth over S$2800. And also all 6 bloggers would be receiving a HTC Touch II phone for our efforts, FTW!
I needed a new phone anyways!
Anyways me and Cheryl are both selected to be part of the 6, So we kinda......TEAMED UP, HAHAHAHA, EH OMY CAN RIGHT? =P
By the way Cheryl was was crowned as Singapore's Top Youth Blogger back in 2008 in Singapore Blog Awards.
me and the Pretty girl!
There were many many supporters there! I'm guessing that most of them are the dancers' friends!
Oh right! I did a video of the whole event! Watch it Below this picture!
I was pretty surprised they added Earth Hour into the event! but instead of the usual 60mins of no-lights, they had a 15mins of lights out instead
Dancers with eye-catching costumes!
Our Host for the event, He is also the owner of http://www.sexydiamond-sg.com/ (If I remember right, We had a chat with him)
He got really bling shoes
Cheryl Cam-whoring with the free FNN drinks around.
Enjoying a cup of FNN's Soft drink!
Calling out for the finalist!
The 20teams selected for the finals cramping up the stage!
Some Quickies Facts!1!
- The winner of Singapore Dance Delight Vol. 1 will represent Singapore in Dance Delight Volume 17 in Osaka, on 21 August 2010.
- Singapore Dance Delight Vol.1 is proudly presented by F&N Fun Flavours and produced by O School.
- This is the first time such a prestigious international dance competition will be brought to our shores.
- This competition is for street dancers of all sorts – ranging from New/Old school Hip-Hop, Break Dancing, Popping-Locking, Soul, Krumping, Waacking, Punking to name a few.
- Judging the inaugural Singapore Dance Delight Vol. 1 will be a panel of street dance veterans from both Japan and Singapore in the search of the best street dancers to represent Singapore at Dance Delight Vol. 17 in Osaka, Japan.
- Interested participants must form a group of 2 to 8 dancers and choreograph a 3-minute routine at the Preliminaries. Once through to the Finals, the teams will present another dance routine of 5 minutes for the panel of judges. They will be judged on their technical abilities, showmanship, musicality, originality and professionalism.
- Dance Delight Volume 17 is the 17th installment of the international street dance competition created by Mitsuhiro Harada a.k.a Machine. Since 1994, the slickest and most dynamic street dancers from all over the world bring their best moves to battle with other dancers in Osaka.
- The event attracts audiences of up to 10,000 each year and to win the competition is considered an exemplary mark of glory for any street dancer. In the past, participating countries include France, United States, Taiwan, China, South Korea and now Singapore.
Visit www.fnn.com.sg for the latest updates on how F&N Fun Flavours can be a part of your life. Meet others who love F&N Fun Flavours by joining the conversation at www.facebook.com/FnNFun or www.twitter.com/FnNFun.
Supporters and interested parties are encouraged to check the www.dancedelight.sg and www.fnn.com.sg regularly for promotions, updates and ticketing details for any of the competition dates.
More details on this exciting dance competition can be found on the official website - http://www.dancedelight.sg