Just in case if you haven't noticed, I've got a new image banner presented by Omy.sg on this blog's side bar on the right.
They shot me some questions, here's the Q&A.
1) How do you feel about receiving the Super Blogger Award?
Wooohoooo new html code to put on my blog!
2) What did you gain most during these years of blogging? How did you counter-attack any weariness that deters you from blogging? (if any at all)
- Ability to type faster than than to think.(Yes, that's an intentional typo.)
- Skills on cyber-stalking individuals, one of the easiest methods? Unprotected whois.
- Engaged in several keyboard warfare, silly, but fun in a way.
When I don't feel like writing, I won't, I'd rather stick with quality. The only time I'll start again is when I have a say, and I make sure it isn't a nonsensical one before I proceed, Sometimes I don't blog for the whole month.
4) How do you think bloggers can play a part in contributing to society, either in general or in any specific area?
Don't be a whiner, be intelligent, do thinks that would make you and everyone else think. Such as my blog articles on social graciousness, no point taking a photo of someone not being gracious(such as not giving up public transport seats to a needy), just approach nicely, gently tap and remind the other commuters about social graciousness.
Compare the former and later, which one do you think requires less effort? The later of course!
5) Given the many other social media platforms available these days, what do you think is/are the most valuable aspect(s) about blogs that the other channels not able to surpass/replace?
SEO, or Search-Engine Optimization, comparing static sites to blogs/interactive web pages, blogs are still one of the best for Google or any other search engines to deliver information from writers to everyone around the world.
It allows ordinary individuals to relate their views, on products and services on a non-bias ground, one of the biggest reasons why people visits blogs. I believe it can be a "push" to "force" service-providers, product-makers to further improve and maintain a competition in the markets with competitors.
6) If you are a Superhero, who do you think you will be and why? What kind of Superpower do you think you will possess? (If none of the existing superheros match what you have in mind, create your own and tell us!)
Hiro-Nakamura, if I can stop time, I can procrastinate all I want without hindering others......
And once again, if you haven't noticed, question 3 is missing....I don't know why.
Here's a very seductive photo of me.